The best gaming laptop under 800 dollars to buy in 2020
The gaming laptops under $800 are not reasonably gaming-centric. Manufacturers normally produce laptops for normal usage in these segments. Although I have created a list of best gaming laptop under 800 dollars for you guys. Few things I’ve looked upon creating the list which will help you buy the best gaming laptops under 800 dollars in 2020. The features that I’ve peeked for composing the list:
- Performance master: Best performing processor at this price tag has been taken into contemplation.
- Best GPU: I have looked upon the laptops that provide the best GPU at this price tag.
- Best Overall: Best hardware and software performance has been examined.
The best gaming laptop under 800 dollars to buy
1. Asus TUF FX505DT
Key selling marks: AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h Processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card, 120Hz FHD Display, and DDR4 8GB RAM.
When it comes to budget gaming laptops AMD Ryzen is a gamer’s first choice. The Ryzen chip is far better performing than Intel chips at equivalent price tags. The Asus TUF FX505DT is not an exception to that. The quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h chip gives a smooth gaming . The 120Hz display, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, and DDR4 8GB RAM on the laptop gives a promising gaming experience.
Other notable features on this laptop include 7.1 channel virtual surround sound audio, dual-fan for cooling the laptop with anti-dust technology, FHD display with an aspect ratio of 1920×1080, and more. And not to mention its cool RGB backlit light under the keyboard.
I’ve said almost every pro about the laptop above. So I’m not consuming more of your valuable time explaining pros again.
- Unlike the other Asus laptop, this one also has some annoying trackpad issues.
- Besides for a gaming laptop, the battery lifespan is not much promising. But overall it’s one of the best choices under $800.
2. Dell G3
Key selling features: 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-8300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 120hz IPS display, 1TB hard disk
The 15 inch Dell G3 laptop comes with an 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-8300H processor. Although Asus offers a much more great processor at this price point with the durability and consumer trust of Dell it’s worth mentioning in the list. Other than the processor the laptop has 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU which is a primary choice for manufacturers at this price point.
Dell G3 also comes with a 120HZ display and a huge 1TB of storage option. Combing all these features together you will get a very good gaming experience. Apart from these killer features Dell G3 also included a USB C port which is rare in this segment. It also has MaxxAudio Pro audio system. The laptop can reach the clock speed of 2.3GHz which is technically a con of the laptop (by me).
- Unlike other cool looking Asus laptop, the Dell laptops are typically thicker in design. And it’s true for this laptop as well. The thick bezels in Dell G3 are not liked by me.
- The processor could have been better.
3. Asus FX504
Key selling points: Intel Core i7-8740H, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 8GB DDR4 RAM
The 8th generation Intel Core i7 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with worth mentioning DDR4 RAM give top-notch gaming. You will be able to play any latest games with almost medium-high graphics by hitting the clock speed of 3.9GHz. It also suggests that you can do any heavy tasks smoothly.
Besides the Asus FX504 comes with a 15.6-inch FHD display but the refresh rate is only 60fps. And with its 8GB DDR4 RAM option, you can do multitasking effortlessly. Also, it has a dual cooling system with dust resistant technology and a cool lighting keypad. Nevertheless, it’s worth one of the best gaming laptops for under 800 dollars.
- The laptop doesn’t have a key gaming laptop that features a 120Hz refresh rate.
- It is not recommended for heavy gaming.
- Poor trackpad control is seen on the laptop.
These are the Best Gaming Laptop Under 800 dollars in 2020 according to me. If you have any query related to buying laptops, you can contact me or comment down below.